Am I eligible for an Irish Immigrant Investor Programme?
In order for your application to be considered under the Irish Immigrant Investor Programme, you have to propose an investment in one or more of the following categories The minimum investment requirements depend on the category you chose:
- A once off endowment of a minimum of €500,000 to a public project benefiting the arts, sports, health, culture or education.
- A minimum €500,000 aggregate investment into new or existing Irish businesses for a minimum of three years.
- A minimum of € 500,000 invested in an approved fund.
- Minimum €1,000,000 investment in a special zero interest 5 year immigrant investor bond.
- Mixed Investment in a residential property of minimum value of €450,000 and a straight investment of €500,000 into the immigrant investor bond, giving a minimum investment of €950,000
If you are not able to meet the above requirements you may also consider applying for the Irish Start-up Entrepreneur Programme
or the Irish Business Permission