Irish Contract Service Provider Concession Permit
do not need a permit to work in Ireland.
To be eligible for the To be eligible for the Contractor Service Provider Concession Permit, the applicant should be able to prove that s/he has been working for a minimum period of 6 months with the overseas company prior to the transfer.
The duration needs to be minimum 90 days or more. The total remuneration package needs be min €40,000 if applicant is to remain on foreign payroll. Concession permits will not be considered
for any of the below job categories:
Register online to apply for an Ireland Work Visa today
- All clerical and administrative positions
- All general operatives/labourers
- All operator and production staff
- In the category 'Sales Staff'
- All retail sales vacancies, sales representatives, supervisory/ specialist sales
- In the category 'Transport Staff': All drivers (including HGV)
- In the category Childcare Workers: Nursery/ Crèche Workers, Child Minder/ Nanny
- In the category Hotel Tourism and Catering: All staff except chefs
- In the category Craft Workers and Apprentice\Trainee Craft Workers: Bookbinder, Bricklayer, Cabinet Maker, Carpenter / Joiner, Carton Maker, Fitter - Construction Plant, Electrician, Instrumentation Craftsperson, Fitter, Tiler - Floor / Wall, Mechanic - Heavy Vehicles, Instrumentation Craftsperson, Metal Fabricator, Mechanic - Motor, Originator, Painter and Decorator, Plumber, Printer, Engineer - Refrigeration, Sheet Metal Worker, Tool Maker, Vehicle Body Repairer, Machinist - Wood, Plasterers and Welders.
- All Work Riders (Horse Racing)
- All Domestic Workers (including Carers in the Home and Childminders)