Get your visa for Ireland with Visa First

Visa First can help you find the Irish Visa which suits you best – whether you’re planning to temporarily work or move to Ireland permanently. If you are not sure which is the best visa for your case, contact us today and let us guide you to successfully obtain a visa for Ireland.
The Irish Working Holiday Visa entitles young people aged between 18 and 30 to enjoy an extended holiday supplemented by casual employment for up to 12 months in Ireland.
The Irish Green Card Scheme enables individuals with specific qualifications, skills and experience to work in Ireland for an Irish company/employer in occupations where skills shortages exist. This Irish Employment Permit is initially valid for two years and can normally be renewed indefinitely.
This Irish Work Permit enables non-EU citizens to work in Ireland in an eligible occupation for an Irish company, if an EEA or Swiss national cannot be found to fill the position.
The spouses and dependent children of Ireland Permit holders now have easier access to employment in Ireland under arrangements introduced by the Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment in Ireland.
The Intra-Company Transfer Scheme in Ireland facilitates the transfer of foreign nationals in senior management and key personnel positions to the Irish branch of an overseas or multi-national company for usually 12 or 24 months.
Applying for an Irish student visa gives you the opportunity to immigrate to Ireland on a temporary basis in order to undertake a course of study in the country.
The Irish Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of certain countries to travel to Ireland for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a visa.
The Irish Visitor visa allows people to go to Ireland for tourist and business purposes. With such visa you can stay in Ireland for a period of up to 90 days.
The Irish Graduate Visa is a scheme that allows non-EEA students, who have acquired qualifications from and Irish third level educational institution, to remain in Ireland and look for work. In order to apply the student must hold a current Certificate of Registration issued by the Garda National Immigration Bureau.
If you are a non-EEA National who intends to come to Ireland in order to establish a business, you will require a business permission from the Irish Government to do so. The Business permission is granted for an initial period of 12 months. You will be issued a letter granting you permission to engage in business.
The Contracter Service Permit is for foreign nationals who will be providing services to an Irish entity on a contract for services basis. This is a work permit which facilitates the transfer of non-EU employees to work on the Irish contract in Ireland.
The Irish Atypical Working Scheme is a new type of working scheme which will allow non- EEA nationals who will be coming to Ireland to work on short term basis (between 14 and 90 days).
You can apply for Irish citizenship by decent if one of your parents were Irish citizens when you were born or if one of your grandparents is an Irish citizen. You can apply for citizenship though naturalization if you have been a resident of Ireland for min 5 years in the last 9.
The Start-up Entrepreneur Programme is suitable for people with entrepreneurial ability and good financial backing who wish to start a business in the innovation area.
If you are a non-EEA national who would like to invest funds in Ireland you may apply for the Irish Immigrant Investor Programme.