Speak with
a visa specialist:

0207 659 9180

Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa

The Australian State Sponsorship Migration visa 190 is a permanent immigration visa which will allow you to settle in Australia. To meet the requirements, your occupation needs to fall on one of the Australian skilled occupation lists (SOL or CSOL), you have to score min 60 points on the Australian points system and have fluent English. Irish, UK, US and Canadian passport holders will not be required to pass an English test if the other visa requirements are met. You need to select a state where your skills are in high demand and fill the shortage for your occupation for the first 2 years of your visa. VisaFirst.com is a MARA registered agent with more than 10 years of experience with Australian skilled migration visa applications and are handling thousands of immigrant visa files each year. VisaFirst.com provides a full service where we will assess your eligibility, review your documents, prepare and submit each stage of your application and follow up with the relevant assessing bodies and the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection until your skilled migration visa is processed successfully.

Australia State Sponsored Visa enables highly skilled migrants to permanently move to Australia to fill shortages in the Australian workforce.

Why move to Oz?

  • Australia needs skilled workers urgently - 150,000 jobs are advertised weekly.
  • The unemployment rate is from 3.5 - 5%.
  • Full time permanent work available and Salaries paid to equate to suitable work experience.
  • Quality of living in Australia consistently outperforms that in the UK and Ireland (Mercer).

If you do not have a job offer or you have dependants and want to be permanent resident on arrival the Australia State Sponsored visa is the option for you. It’s a points based visa that will allow you to work anywhere in Australia, after you have lived in the state that sponsors you for the first 2 years. Family member can be included on the application but you must be less than 50 years to apply.

You will be eligible for an Australia State Sponsored Visa if:

Once your application for an Australia State Sponsored Migrant Visa is successful, you will be granted a 5 year multiple entry visa to live and work in Australia. You only need to live in Australia for 2 out of 5 years to qualify to get the visa reissued for another 5 years. Or if you spend 4 years in Oz you can be eligible for citizenship. If you are nominated by a State or Territory government, you need to agree to remain in the State for a period of at least two (2) years.

Visa First can help set you up with everything you need to start living and working in Australia including a bank account, tax file number, tax information, a mobile SIM card, work courses, jobs and other arrival packages. See our related products.

Migration Talks: Find out everything you need to know about migrating abroad on the first Tuesday of every month at the Red Cow Hotel in Dublin. Visa assessments available from our Sydney office in Pitt street. Call now to book your place

Apply <b>for this visa</b>

Call us now to organise your Visa over the phone today:

UK: +44 207 659 9186
Dublin: +353 1 878 3355
Kilkenny: +353 56 777 0227
Australia Lo-Call: 1300 655094
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996
USA: +1 (0) 866 772 9245
Canada: +1 (0) 866 601 5721